Thursday, July 07, 2011

Find Me Somebody to Love

After all the trouble I got in for my antics last week I'm really starting to see that I need a stabilizing force in my life. I have to face facts. I'm a 34 year old Teddy Bear with no nose, chipped eyes and a split tail. I can't keep chasing random hook ups any longer.

I need a lady in my life.

I blogged about this back in March and it's more true now than ever. With Greazy on the road and Inky hard at work writing I have a lot of spare time on my hands. Sure, I hang out with Bedford and Gray Dog but I need a physical connection to go along with and emotional one.

To that end, I've done painstaking research and come up with the "the one" for me.

Her name is Aurora and we are perfectly compatible. She's 10 inches tall, and I don't mind a lady that's a bit taller than me. She's a panda which didn't matter as much to me back in the day as it does now. I've had a few chats with her on line and we have so much in common. Hell, I'm ready to make one of those match.com ads where we talk about how we met.

Perhaps the most important factor in all of this is her price. I know that's a sensitive subject in the world of love for most humans but sadly it's just how us stuffed animals have to live. Greazy wasn't exactly open to my previous requests for a mate, partly because they were expensive and he was on his career interregnum and partly because they were total skanks.

But Aurora is a total angel and more importantly (to Greazy at least) she's less than a Hamilton! If I had fingers I'd be keeping them crossed right now that Greazy and Inky are going to be surprising me with a companion soon.
________________________

No comments: