Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Quick Little Game

It's been a bit of a hectic weekend around these parts so I haven't had a whole lot of computer time. Inky and I went out to celebrate a few things last night most notably the release of her second novella, which you can find out more about by going here. The other thing we were celebrating is my new job. Not the new job I started back on May 24th, my new new job that I start tomorrow. But more on that later.

As I said, with all this going on around me, I've had very little time to spend with the computer. But, I took the time to play a little minesweeper last night because I won't be able to while I'm on the road training for my new job. For the next two months. Sadly, the best I could muster was a 102 second game but I only played a couple so I could get back to spending time with Inky.

No comments: