Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Still Alive

As much as it kills me to admit that my little 9 inch tall stuffed buddy is right, he is. I've been pretty lax about blogging these days. To say going back to work has been a damper on my "Greazy time" would be a massive understatement. I work noon to 9 Monday through Friday and 9 AM to 3 PM on Saturdays. So when I get up in the morning before work and when I get home at night I'm always more interested in spending time with Inky than surfing the web, blogging or playing minesweeper.

So this afternoon I sat down to do a little of all of the above. First I put together this 104 second game while listening to Megan Washington cover Paul Kelly's "Everybody Loves You Baby". Then I caught up on some web surfing before writing this blog post and a few others that will post during the week. It looks like Sunday is going to have to be my do everything day until I find another job with a more traditional schedule.

No comments: