Monday, June 20, 2011

Getting Back into the Swing of Things

Things are starting to look up a bit around here. I'm on my way to getting called up from minors (the very low minors, like rookie league) to a major league job again. Inky is back from 10 days away, which I never enjoy and to top it all off I played another game in the 80's. I got a great assist from Kate Upton yet again and this time my musical support came from Glasvegas since I was listening to their new song Shine Like Stars while I played this game.

I've found the hardest thing to do as an adult is to navigate the highs and lows that life can throw at you. I've had my fair share of lows over the last two years, but I'd like to think that Inky and I have weathered the storm as well as any two people could in our circumstance. Now that it looks like that storm may be passing I'd really relish the chance to be a gracious winner for a bit.

I promise that if I get a few breaks my way I won't be a dick about it. Hear me world? I'd like my breaks now.

No comments: