Thursday, June 09, 2011

Anyone Seen Greazy?

I know Greazy was upset about turning 35 a few weeks ago, but he didn't have to up and disappear. It's like a ghost town up here in the computer room these days. If someone asked me what he's been up to I'd have to shrug my shoulders... if I had shoulders. I rarely see him since his so called "career interregnum" ended three weeks ago. He was still blogging during the first few days but I think the long hours are taking a toll on him now.

Greazy and I have spent our whole lives together, and I've seen him in some situations he wasn't happy with, but this current scenario looks like it may take the cake. Not only are the hours long, but he seems to complain a whole lot about his co-workers, the in's and out's of the job and company. In short, I don't think it's his dream job. In fact, when I do see him at the computer early in the morning or late at night it seems like all he's doing is applying for jobs.

I sure hope he works it out soon. God knows he can't lose any more hair over this.
_________________________________

No comments: