Thursday, May 26, 2011

Teddy v Inky

This year Greazy invited me to play Dreamteam with he and Inky. For those who don't know, Dreamteam is to Australian Rules Football what Fantasy Football is to the NFL. I don't know a whole lot about Footy since Greazy refused to take me to Oz with them either of the times they went, but I have picked up a bit over the years that they have been watching.

But not enough I guess.

Inky's team: Fanta Pants Dance is 4-2 and in 6th place in our league. My Baltimore Bears are 1-5 in 14th. She is averaging 1932 points a game while I am at 1703 ppg. So she is obviously a better Dreamteam player than I am. But, anything can happen this weekend. Maybe I'll get lucky and beet her.

These games are no fun unless you have something other than pride riding on them, so you have to bet. I liked the bet where if she lost she'd have to get a spray tan and if I lost then I'd have to get my white fur dyed pink. Ultimately we settled on a slap bet like from the show How I Met Your Mother. If I win I get to swing a paw across Inky's face and if she wins she can panda-slap me.

Bring on the games!
_____________________________

No comments: