Monday, May 30, 2011

My Style Has Been Cramped

The absolute worst thing about the end of my career interregnum is that I don't get to spend my days with Inky any longer. All the rest of the shit that goes along with my new job is a distant second to that. All those other little things I miss about my life are just that: little compared to only seeing my wife a few hours a night.

All that said, my minesweeper game in particular (and internet time in general) has really suffered in my first week back among the gainfully employed. My new desk doesn't even have a computer on it, and if it did it wouldn't be hooked to the web. I don't have a smart phone, so after hopping on the web for a few moments in the morning I'm away from all the goings on till nearly midnight.

The other night I tried to play a few games of minesweeper before bed and I was so taxed by the day that the best I could manage was this 95 second game. If this is indicative of my summer let's just say I'm not happy. But, a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do right?

No comments: