Monday, May 02, 2011

Do You Peanut Butter Take Hazelnut to be Your Lawfully Wedded Bride?

In the spirit of celebration that comes along with Osama getting capped I decided to be a bit festive at lunch today. I was thinking about having either a Nutella sandwich or a PB&J, but I decided to have the best of both worlds. And so I spread some Super Chunk one one piece of bread and some Nutella on the other.

After a brief ceremony and the exchange of vows I brought the two together in a union that no man shall put asunder. The resulting lunchtime treat is what I am calling the Nutellanutter, and it was my version of the Royal Wedding minus a younger sister trying to upstage the Princess.

I strongly urge you to go to your kitchen at this very moment and make one for yourself. It's like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup on bread. By no means is this every day food, especially in light of my recent diet and weight loss. What it is, however, is one of the best things you will ever put in your mouth.

You're welcome.
___________________________________

No comments: