Friday, April 29, 2011

XL is 35!

Christ we are getting old. But, to be fair, XL is getting older faster than I am. Today is his 35th birthday and tomorrow he's coming to York to celebrate it. We've got a nice little Saturday planned. We're going to Home Depot to pick out some wall paper, then maybe we'll hit Big Lou's for some BBQ. I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time.

In all seriousness, I don't know what we're going to do to celebrate this momentous occasion in XL's life. We are just as likely to drive to Cincinnati to see a Reds game and have some skyline chili as we are to go to the batting cages here in York. That's what makes it fun for us, the not knowing. Either way I'm sure we'll have a blast and eat food that is very bad for us. It's what we do. It's kind of our thing.

Let's all take this time to sing Taco's Birthday Song to XL and wish him a happy 35th.
____________________________

No comments: