Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stuck in the 80's

After last week's amazing triumph of getting to 81 seconds I was sure that I was going to bust into the 70's this week. Alas, the best I could do was a tie with my personal best yet again. How could I not do better to honor the death and Resurrection of such a cherished deity. I'm speaking, of course, about Lindsay Lohan who was kicked off a movie this week only to rise again and be cast in a different role.

For this particular game I decided to go with yet another leading lady as my back drop. I opted for Kate Upton, who is arguably the next big thing in hardly dressed modeling. She should end up on the cover of the SI Swimsuit Issue around '13 or '14. For music I was bopping to the thing I'm most thankful for this week, namely the Paul Kelly Tribute Record "Before Too Long" which is finally available on iTunes. Now I just need to make my way into the 70's and all will be right with the world. Oh yeah, and I need to get a job too. Can't forget about that.

No comments: