Thursday, April 21, 2011

And Greazy Says I Need Work Done?

I'm going to try and make this short because I'm not exactly overflowing with self confidence these days, and I see no reason to wallow. Everyone knows how much I hate that bitch Winnie T. Pooh. Our beef goes back a ways, and I think it's fair to say there is some jealousy on my part involved in this whole thing.

Every day that passes he gets more and more famous, with the love of kids world wide and his picture everywhere. Well, not his actual picture. It's like saying that a picture of the Genie from Aladdin is a picture of Robin Williams. The photos you're used to seeing of Pooh are, of course, his cartoon likeness. The nappy sad sack you see above is the REAL Pooh. Not so lovable now is he? He looks sadder than Misery Bear and that's saying something because he looks as sad as Jim Breuer looks stoned.

It just goes to show you how unfair the world is. I'm a mature bear in need a of a bit of needle and thread work but I'm seen as old and ugly by most who meet me. Pooh is older and in WAY worse shape and he gets a fucking display in the New York Public Library.

Bull shit, man. Bull fucking shit.
________________________________

No comments: