Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Time For a Totally New Top 5

One my absolute favorite things to do on TGWOOfY is to make lists. Because it's been a while since I last blogged, it has likewise been a while since I updated my music lists and my Top 5 people I'm allowed to cheat on Inky with list. The last list I posted featured 5 incredible ladies who are all just as talented as they are beautiful, but I've decided to say good bye to all of them and set up a new group of five. Gone are Allison Munn, Emily Scott, Anne Hathaway, Kelly Brook and Zooey Deschanel. But, as the old saying goes, when one door of hotness closes someone opens a window for the next 5 ladies. Wait, that doesn't sound quite right. No matter. On with the list.

#5) Emma Stone, 22. You may know Ms. Stone from all the movies she's been popping up in these days. Her next big turn is playing Gwen in the new Spiderman flick. She was great in Easy A, Zombieland and The Rocker and should have a lot of great roles in her future.



#4) Kirsten Gillibrand, 44. The right honorable Mrs. Gillibrand is the junior Senator from the great state of New York. In addition to being beautiful, powerful and charismatic she is also fantastically smart. She has the ability to really change the world, which I for one find very sexy. She went to Dartmouth and UCLA and worked as an attorney before being elected to the House of Representatives in '06. After winning reelection in '08 she was then selected to fill Hillary Clinton's Senate seat, which she later won election to in a 2010 special election.



#3) Clare Bowditch, 36. Clare is a fantastic singer/songwriter from Melbourne who has a new record out in Oz right now that is teasing me with it's unavailability in the US. I love her voice and her words and it's killing me to not be able to get a hold of the new disc, I guess she's playing hard to get.



#2) Scarlett Johansson, 26. Guess who's single! Scarlett has been on my list before and, frankly, I don't quite know how or why I ever took her off. She is quite possibly one of the best looking women in the world and she was married to one of the best looking men and somehow they couldn't make it work. Who knew?



#1) Olivia Wilde, 26. If I had kept blogging since the end of 2009 then Olivia would have made the list sooner. I'm sure that keeps her up at night and all, but the wrong has been righted and now she hits the charts at #1. Hollywood has now got a hold of her and I don't know if she'll ever come back to House where most of us first saw her. She had been married to an Italian prince so maybe she'd like an Italian-American pauper? It could happen.

No comments: