Thursday, March 10, 2011

Single Black/White Teddy ISO Love, Lust or Whatever Comes First

I am just a few short weeks away from turning 34 years old. That is decrepit for a Teddy Bear and it can be hard out there for us older bears. Sure, I count myself lucky that Tony has kept me around all this time since some teddy bears aren't that lucky. The boy grows up and tires of his constant companion and then it's off to the dump. It's all very Toy Story 3. So I know I'm lucky to even be here, but is it a crime to want more, like someone to share my life with or at the very least to rub fur with?

I've had a few flings over the years but never anything verging on serious. Recently I asked Greazy and Inky to take me to the local Build-A-Bear workshop so I could find love mail-order style. Sadly, they said that's not in the cards right now, so I'm stuck all alone. I think L.L. Cool J said it best when he said "When I'm alone in my room, and I stare at the wall, from the back of my mind I hear my conscience call. Telling me I need a girl who's as sweet as a dove. For the first time in my life, I see I need love." Yeah. That dude was a total poet and he doesn't get enough recognition for it.

It's totally what I'm feeling right now though. So if you know a cute little teddy who's looking for a connection, let a brother know. When I was a cub I was really picky about only getting with pandas, but now I'd just settle for four legs, fur and a chick that doesn't mind a missing nose or a cut tail. I can dream can't I?
_________________________________

No comments: