Monday, March 07, 2011

Greazy's Got a New Bag

In the old incarnation of TGWOOfY I blogged quite a bit about my quest for solitaire domination. I achieved all I could have ever hoped for in that realm as I posted three scores below 90 seconds, which had been my goal time all along. Then, due to some strange right elbow issues, I began using the mouse left handed toward the end of '09. I'm now basically a 100% left hand mouse operator. I have posted some double digit scores on solitaire as a southpaw but I'm on to a new game now.

I tired of solitaire so I've moved on to minesweeper as you see above. I posted this 110 second time this evening with Emmy Rossum in the background and as I listened to the first Arctic Monkeys record. I've also posted some fine scores on the beginner and expert levels as well, but this one seems to be the one most comparable to my solitaire times, so it's the one I'm going to go after the most. I'm already under 25 seconds on the beginner level so I don't even know how much better I can get on that. As for the expert, the best I've done to this point is 404 seconds and I know I can get better there, so... game on!
_____________________________

No comments: