Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of the Line



At this point, after 4 years of blogging, I'm kind of out of shit to say. I always approached blogging as something I did for myself, and I never really cared much if anyone was reading it. According to stat counter, few were, so I knew there would be no clamor for me to keep TGWOOfY going.

While I love making lists, posting solitaire scores and going on the odd occasional rant, I found the blog to be a chore over the last few months. So, I'll keep playing solitaire. I'll keep ranting, and god knows I'll keep making list. I just won't blog about it any longer. I won't blog about the genius that is a peep on a peanut butter cup anymore, I'll just post the pictures on FaceBook.

I'm not changing who I am, hell... I'm knee deep in my Top 100 favorite songs of the 90's list as I type this. What I will stop doing is posting it all on the web for the world to see. Now, I'll only share with Inky. I'm sure she'll be overjoyed.
____________________________________

1 comment:

Jer Warren said...

Sorry to see you go :(

I get lost in the lists, but have always enjoyed the stories.