Monday, October 05, 2009

Keeping At It

I'm not taking huge steps forward, but at least I'm going in the right direction. Last week I put up a 104 second game, and this week I whittled it down to 100 seconds with a score of 7690. I took some time to get out of the Commonwealth and headed down to the Eastern Shore of Maryland to see XL, so I didn't play a whole lot. We watched football, some TV, played a little Madden and he grilled up some killer steaks, so, all in all, it was way better than sitting in front of my computer trying to post a new low time in solitaire.

I've got a host of things to address this week, so I don't know if I'll be clicking away at the mouse or not. One thing's for sure, I have another fantastic wallpaper to use as background motivation if I do play. Last time it was Scarlett Johansson and this week I had a few shots of Geelong's post GF celebration. In the end it's just one more tool, along with a good iTunes playlist and a lightning fast right and and wrist that make up the arsenal of a world class speed solitaire player.

No comments: