Monday, July 27, 2009

So Goodbye For a While, I'm Off to Explore, Yeah I'm Goin' North

Inky and I are getting ready to take a very long ride with her mom to the great frozen north east. My family all settled up there in the summer of '03 and I have found it a lovely place to spend some time in the summer. As for the winter... I'll pass, but I am looking forward to spending a little time at this lake. My aunt has a house there, and it is a very peaceful little spot.

I could use a little peace these days, as I do battle with the unemployment bureaucracy. To say that the last few weeks were stressful on me would be an understatement, so I'm just hoping for a brief respite before I turn my attention back to getting my UC benefits and searching for the next soul crushing job that will slowly rob me of my very self. My, greaziness, if you will. Plus, it's Lobsterfest up there, so we've got that going for us.
_____________________________

No comments: