Friday, March 20, 2009

"I don't know how to put this... I'm kind of a big deal..."

I spent all of yesterday in a skybox at the Wachovia Centre watching NCAA basketball. I'm not saying that to brag, or make you feel crappy that you spent your whole day behind a desk or whatever, but if that's what happens, I understand. I mearly mention it as a way of explaining why I waited till today to talk about my 15 nanobits of fame. I've been reading Pop Candy, a pop culture blog, for a few years now since Inky hepped me to it, and yesterday I was on it. I answered blogger Whitney Matheson's Q & A and it was posted early Thursday along with a photo of the Greazy One.

Those of you who know me, or have read TGWOOfY long enough, will know most of what I had to say, but how often is it that a person like me gets that big a stage? So I just wanted to point it out and provide you with a link (link provided: here) so you can check out the post, and the many very nice comments I got from the Candy's legion of loyal readers.

For now, I'm off to a very busy day at work, which thankfully is the last one in a very busy week. Even with my travels to Upstate NY and Philadelphia, I have played nary a hand of solitaire this week, which is shocking! That means that my previous fastest game of 107 seconds will stay in the top spot for at least one more week. This weekend will be the very epitome of laziness for me, and quite frankly, I can't wait.

_

2 comments:

Heidi Champa said...

Does your apartment smell of rich mohogany?

Greazy Tony said...

Of course it does. Plus, I have many leather bound books and I know Merlin Olson.