Friday, February 13, 2009

Song Spotlight: The Temper Trap "Sweet Disposition"



Holy crap this is a great fucking song. I can't say enough about how much I love this song right now, and I hope you all will take a second to listen to it. The Temper Trap are a group from Melbourne who are putting their fist full length album out this year, and I can't wait till it hits shelves. Till then, I'll just keep wearing out my digital copy of "Sweet Disposition."

Sweet disposition, never too soon
oh, reckless abandon
like no one's watching you

A moment
A love
A dream aloud
A kiss
A cry
Our rights, our wrongs
A moment
A love.....

So stay there cause I'll be coming over
and while our blood's still young
it's so young
it runs
and we won't stop til it's over
won't stop to surrender

Songs of desperation
I played them for you

A moment
A love
A dream aloud
A kiss
A cry
Our rights, our wrongs
A moment
A love....

So stay there cause I'll be coming over
and while our blood's still young
it's so young
it runs and we won't stop til it's over
won't stop to surrender

_

No comments: