Thursday, January 15, 2009

For Christ's Sake, I'm Only Human!


Seat girls - RJ41 Productions from RJ41 on Vimeo.

Sweet Jesus! I don't think I can even convey my thoughts on this video in prose, so I'm going to have to rock the bullet points.

-This video all at once makes me proud and ashamed to be a male.

-I don't care what it takes, this should be turned into a half hour TV show.

-There are two types of men in this world, Butt men, and liars.

-Black and white video somehow makes anything classier/cooler.

-I didn't think it was possible for beach volleyball to get any better, but here it is.

-The Girl who shakes her ass so hard that her bikini bottoms lower an inch, exposing her ass crack and tan line must win the Nobel Peace Prize. Now.

-If the goal of advertising is to get previously unaware consumers interested in your product then mission accomplished SEAT Automobile company of Spain. That's good work out of you.

-To quote Ron Burgundy: "You have and absolutely breathtaking hiney, I mean that thing is good. I want to be friends with it... I wanna say something. I wanna put it out there and if you like it you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you."

-Someone needs to tell the people at Discovery Channel's "Time Warp" show about this.

-I once saw a girl strip to a three song set of Johnny Cash songs, and it was all wrong. This, inexplicably, is all right.

-Am I still going? Wow

-Now I know how Inky feels on Man Candy Mondays.

-I may have to reassess my "greatest inventions of all time" list again and move the internet back in to #1 and put the Tim Tam at #2.

-If you care about the future of our species, for god's sake, please send this link to everyone you know.

_

2 comments:

XL said...

Holy Mother Of God...I don't think I'll be able to concentrate for the rest of the day. If there was an Oscar for best filmography under 5 minutes this should win. Great song choice too...

If I were to add to your bullet points it would be to say:

"It must be jelly cause jam don't shake like that"

Greazy Tony said...

More importantly, How does one return to the court to play volleyball after watching that?

Referee: “Monsieur, it is time to play the second set of zee vollyballs match”

Volleyball player: “Ahh… listen bro, you’re gonna have to give me a hot second, or I might have a side out in my shorts.”