Monday, December 15, 2008

Yeah, That's About Right



When you start a war against a sovereign nation with no valid provocation you kind have to be ready to have some stuff thrown at you. So when W ducks this shoe with ninja like like reflexes, you have to understand that it is because he's been practicing. I bet he has the secret service throw nerf balls at him every morning so he can be prepared.

The only thing missing was some kind of snappy one liner after the throw, I would have said "Who throws a shoe, honestly" in the Austin Powers accent. it would have brought the house down, because it works on so many levels. I mean, come on, the guy was the Governor of Texas... and lived in Austin! Classic.

In the end though, I just found myself being sad that the shoe missed. His father finished his time in office by puking on someone, this would have topped it in spades.

No comments: