Friday, August 22, 2008

Chicago Syle Get Away

I'm all about killing two birds with one stone, and so I am back in Chicago to follow up on the business I did here back in January. I'm also here with XL to see both of the town's baseball teams and eat some of the food for which the town is famous. You might say coming to one of the greatest cities in the US just for food and baseball is shallow of me, but I say it is as deep as the style of pizza for which the town is named.

Unlike my last trip, it is ok to go out doors with exposed skin this time around, which adds something to the experience, believe me. We're trying to see some of the other sights in addition to the ballparks as well, but we have limited time. More to come later, right now, I've got two baseball games to go to.

_

No comments: