Thursday, June 05, 2008

Top 5 List

Well we're back in the US, and so the time has come to update the Top 5 list. Prior to leaving for Australia, Inky and I both filled our lists with all Aussies, which circumstances dictated was the prudent thing to do. Now is the time to reset the list with a group of women I am more likely to run into in North America. Here we go...

5) Moon Bloodgood, TV Actress, 32. Best known as that exotic looking chick in the shows that keep getting canceled, she is making my list for the second time. She's a pretty good actress to boot, and hot as the day is long.












4) Missy Peregrym, Actress, 25. Ok! I admit it, I've seen "Stick It" a time or two, and young miss Missy is one of the only reasons to watch. She has an absolutely amazing body, which made her believable as a gymnast in Stick it. She is one of two Canadians on my list.












3) Evangeline Lilly, TV Actress, 28. The second Canuck on the list, there is no denying that Kate is one of the hottest characters on TV. And Evangeline pulls it off with a great mixture of girl next door cuteness and in your face hotness. Screw Jack and Sawyer!












2) Ann Hathaway, Actress, 25. I had initially looked passed this stunner, but thanks to endless ads for "Get Smart" I couldn't forget her. There is no doubting that she has an electric smile, a beautiful face in addition to an amazing figure, but what I love about her is the 180 she's done with her career. She could have been relegated to doing kids movies where she plays a princess for the rest of her life, but she ended all that with Havoc. If you haven't seen it, just be aware, it's her Gia. Terrible movie, but a showcase for her sexually.






1) Mila Kunis, Actress 24. Maybe it was the terrible clothes she wore on that 70's show, or maybe it was the fact that she was just a kid, but she never really impressed me until I saw "Forgetting Sarah Marshall." In that movie she makes Kristen Bell look like a dog, and oozes sensuality. Even when you factor in the 'has the same voice as Meg Griffin' thing she is still way hot. And if this picture isn't proof enough for you then take a gander at this one:

2 comments:

Angry Inky said...

You've seen Stick It more than twice. Admit it.

XL said...

I thought you guys had the platinum edition DVD of Stick It.....