Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Air Time

When I came back to work at my alma mater, one of the first perks I saw in it was the chance to get back on the college radio station. That was the fall of '06, and it took a bit longer than I thought it would. In January, I started doing a show with Inky each Wednesday from 8 AM to 10 AM. Now that I feel like I've worked out some of the bugs in my on air presentation (it had been 10 years since I had DJed on more than a one off basis) I'd like to invite you to listen in.

Inky and I do a lot of theme shows, ranging from a focus on a certain year to shows built around a more whimsical theme. Inky has prepared shows focusing on the most prominent years in our musical lives, the 90's, and she is also ready to premiere a show set up around songs about Fire and Water. I have done all Australian Music, all live recordings, Songs featuring place names and songs that all used the word "Hey." It sure ain't easy, you should give it a try sometimes.

So if you want to hear one of our shows, tune in tomorrow via the internets using this link (Just click on "FM Stream in the upper left). Tomorrow I'll be playing my favorite songs from 2007 which covers a wide array of styles.

_

2 comments:

princess1128 said...

I'm tuning in right now. Way Cool!!!

Greazy Tony said...

I thank you for your support. Inky will be at the helm for the second half of the show next week, so tune in then too!