Monday, March 10, 2008

So Let It Be Said, the Deed is Done

Sometimes we do things against our better judgment and outside the realm or our comfort level out of need, friendship or duty. Sometimes the Sargent Slaughter LP is $16 bucks, and try as you might to resist buying it, you can't help your self. Sometimes... sometimes but not often, all of these variables come together and you drop $16 so you, your wife and your best friend can dance to the "Cobra Clutch Dance Remix" in a few weekends.

That's right bitches, I did it. And I dare any of you to say that you would have been man enough to resist the sirens as they called to you from the rocks. Their melodious song drew me so close that I entered my user name and password into paypal without even realizing what I was doing. Now, the deed is done, and the record shall arrive within 5 to 10 days. And there will by much rejoicing, dancing and merry making. There will also be sidesplitting laughter and mockery of "Happy Birthday Miss Liberty." Yes. Yes, my friends, there shall be all these things for, I, Greazy Tony, have purchased Sargent Slaughter and Camouflage Rocks America this very evening! And I shall be going halfsies with XL!!!!

_

1 comment:

XL said...

This is the best news I've heard since I learned how to play the mafia drinking game!! In less than 1 month the record release party will occur and much hilarity and yes dancing will ensue.