Thursday, March 20, 2008

Greazy Tony: Just Chillin'

I took the day off today, and boy was it a good idea. My day started with my Aussie Rules Football team winning in the season opener, and it's been all gravy since then. After the footy wrapped up, I had some breakie: two toasted english muffins with butter and strawberry jelly, a big ole cup of tea on the side. Then I watched basketball with Inky till lunch time, at which time I cooked up some quesadillas for us to chow down on.

As the day wore on, and Inky and I followed the brackets for our challenge with XL, we got the chance to just chill together and work on our mental telepathy. It's scary how many times I answer a question she hasn't asked yet, or she and I both say the same thing at the same time. Days like today go a long way in cementing that connection.

After a quick jaunt to the office to print off XL's bracket, we headed home for a dinner of my balls... on a roll. There's nothing like a meatball parmigiana sub while you watch basketball, this you can believe. Now, we are sitting back and watching as Belmont temporarily hangs with Duke, and waiting for the festivities to wind down. But, wait! Lost is on tonight too! I must say it was a good day.

_

1 comment:

Angry Inky said...

Who's winning those brackets? I am!! That's right. Feel free to bask in my glory.