Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Updating the Top 5 List

Why are the pretty ones always so dumb? That's what I was thinking while I was watching LA Ink last night, which stars Kat Von D, who until today was #2 on my list of famous women I'm alowed to do. I can't get over how fucking annoying she has become on that show, and I can't grant her access to a list as coveted as this one, I mean, what rich and famous star wouldn't want a peice of Greazy Tony? So, I'm making my first changes to the list since July, which is long overdue if you ask me.

Anyhow, I am also dropping Jemina Pearl Abegg, the lead singer of the band be your own PET, from the list which creats two openings. Joining the list are two TV actresses, who both graced the screne on shows I love. The first, Jenna Fischer (pictured above on the left), will be back at it as Pam on The Office just as soon as the writers get a deal done.

The second, Moon Bloodgood (on the right), was on my favorite new show of the year, but her's wont be back when the strike is over because it was cancled. I'm sure she'll land on her feet. Bloodgood is an impossibly gorgous 28 year old of Irish, Dutch and South Korean ansestry. She has striking features and an amazing body befiting a former Laker girl. In addition to a cool name, she also brings an air of classy sexyness to the table. Jenna Fischer is sexy in an entirely different way, bordering on that girl next door type vibe. But, if all you konw about her is the good girls she's played on the Office and in a few of her recent movies, you're missing out. Rent her pre-office, fake documentery called Lollilove to get a feel for all she's capable of as an actress. She has what is quite possibly the most amazing smile in all of Hollywood, and is so nataurally beautifule that I think she belongs on my list.

So, here's the countdown:

#5 Moon Bloodgood
#4 Kari Byron:
#3 Jenna Fischer:
#2 Evangeline Lilly:
#1 Liz Phair:

2 comments:

XL said...

I would think Beverly D'Angelo of Vacation fame might've cracked your top 5 by now!!

Greazy Tony said...

I did love that shower scene in the first Vacation movie, but sadly she isn't on the short list.