XL spent the weekend at casa de Grezy y Inky to watch football, eat, and drink beer, lots and lots of beer. Through out the weekend we dined on my dad's famous sub sandwich, Issacs, Five Guys, and my world famous boneless Buffalo wings. Making my wings is quick, simple and a lot cheaper then calling out for over priced rubbery chicken legs with all that bone waste. Hears what you'll need:
Three Lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breast.
20 Oz vegetable oil
1 Cup flower
1 Bottle Anchor Bar Wings Sauce (the O.G. wing sauce from Buffalo)
1 Bottle Marie's Chunky Blue Cheese
1 Bunch Celery
Once you have all the items above here is how you make these awesome, boneless wings:
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Cover with a splatter screen if you have one.
- Start off by slicing the chicken into thumb sized pieces (better to approximate the size and shape of a wing) by cutting across the shorter part of the breast.
- Once all the chicken is cut toss about a half dozen pieces in a large bowl with the flower until they are fully coated. Placed the flower covered chicken on a large plate and let rest for for a few moments while the oil gets hot.
- Place the chicken into the oil with tongs or a mettle deep frying spider. Remove to a paper towle covered plate when golden brown.
- Allow the chicken to sit on the paper towle until all the oil has been blotted off. Then toss in the wing sauce. Scoop the wings out, allowing the excess sauce to shake off.
- Put the wings on a plate with cut celery, a ramekin of blue cheese and serve to your adoring public.
I hope you enjoy my wings, I know XL did: