Saturday, June 16, 2007

What The Fuck?!?

I went to the opening game of my home town baseball team last night, and I'll be going to the next two as well. The stadium isn't done yet, but that was hard to be aware of when enjoying all that the it had to offer. It's only going to get better as the season goes on, and I'll be posting more about this very unique stadium over time.

But, last night I did a lot of people watching in addition to baseball watching. People in York Pennsylvania can be... unique to say the least, but one guy really jumped out at the three of us who were there. I surreptitiously took a photo of this man and I will put a small copy of it at the bottom of the post.

WARNING: do not look if you are going to be grossed out. I think Inky will go a week without eating after I showed it to her. He looked as if he got hit in the face with a baseball... in 1974. And the wound has been infested with maggots and puss since. My guess is that he was a tobacco chewer, or had some kind of tooth infection that he let go, but it was fucking nasty. To make matters worse, he was hanging out in the kids section!

If you have the stomach for it, you can click on the picture to see a larger image, but I don't think most people do.
_

_

_

_

No comments: