Sunday, May 20, 2007

The New Top 5.

So here it is, the newest group of celebrities that make up my Top 5 List. They're all beautiful, talented, sexy and a million miles out of my league. But, that's what makes the list fun in the end.

5) Mandy Moore. I won't hold her music career against her, although I have to admit her version of "God Only Knows" from the Saved! soundtrack was amazing. She is beautiful in a girl next-door kind of way, but also undeniably sexy. the longer she is famous, she seems to only get more beautiful, and best of all... not crazy!
4)Jemina Pearl Abegg. At 19, Jemina will be the youngest person I've had on my list in 10 years, but I think she's great. Her band, be your own PET, has an amazing sound and much of it flows through her. As the singer for a punk band, she's a screamer and that just adds to what I like about her. and if scary Jemina is too off putting for you, here is fun loving, yet still hot Jemina.
3) Evangeline Lilly. I will admit that one of the reasons I watched the first episode of "Lost" was the shot of Kate in her bra and panties on the beach with her hand blocking the sun from her face. She has a face that says cute small town girl, but a body that says sexpot.They don't come much more classicly beautiful than Evangeline...
2) Katherine Heigl. If one good thing can come from guys being forced to watch Grey's Anatomy it's Katherine as Izzy. She has all the curves of a 1940's pin up and a beautiful face to boot. Her roll on Grey's seems to belie a certain sense of humor, and that may be backed up by her turn in "Knocked Up" later this year. Katherine's immage has been rather 'soft' in all the rolles i've seen her in. It will be nice when she finaly plays a bitch...
1) Liz Phair. Liz is the only lady making a return from the old list and for good reason. She combines just about everything a guy could want in a woman. She's gorgeous, sexy, uninhibited and has a potty mouth. She is a rock goddess and despite being pixie sized she has a killer body. Never mind the fact that she's 40 and a mother, she is my #1.in addition to being beautiful, Liz is also amazingly sexy and kicks ass too..

_

No comments: