Monday, February 19, 2007

I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger. But she ain't messin' with no Place Kicker.

First and 10, Brady under center. He surveys the D and sees pressure coming up the middle so he changes the play. He backs away from the bent over figure in front of him and pulls out (the Ball) but it's too late. He's been sacked by a 6 pound 9 ounce linebacker.

Brady is the second NFL QB to knock up a woman, only to break up with her before the baby was born, but at least he didn't cost his Alma Mater's Women's Basketball team some wins. That's what Matt Leinart did when he knocked up Brynn Cameron. The 5-10 Junior Guard will Red Shirt the '06-'07 season due to the lingering effects of an episiotomy (talk about splitting the defense!) oh yeah... and the birth of Cole Cameron Leinart in October.

My first thought was 'holy shit that kid's gonna be tall and good looking' but my second thought was this: Don't these guys make their living based on protection? With out those big huge fat guys in front of them on the football field they end up their backs. But, when they are on their backs with a tiny, hot chick I guess they don't worry about protection. Brady and Bridget Moynahan broke up a few months back and now Brady is with Gisele Bundchen, and one would hope he's using some protection.Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "no sex before marriage" kind of guy, and I don't even care about young people (both men and women) being promiscuous. I say get all you can, or all you care to get, just be safe about it. And not just because you can get VD, but, because you may make another human in the process of getting your rocks off.

We all know about condoms, and I doubt there's a college girl outside of the ones at Bob Jones University who hasn't heard about the pill. Hell, Leinart and Cameron both were athletes at a school who's nickname is.... The Trojans! For Christ's sake, does it get any easier then being able to take a hint from the school mascot?

Brady did. He went to the University of Michigan where the Wolverine is the mascot, and once he got caught in Moynahan's trap he gnawed his own leg off so he could get away. (Props to Inky for this Joke!)

I don't know if Leinart and Cameron are a couple (I do know they both wore the number 11 in their respective sports at USC), and if they are I guess I should let them off the hook here. Cause like I said, I don't think you have to be joined in the eyes of the Lord to be able to make a baby. However, if a baby isn't what you're after... Wrap it up!

_

No comments: