Sunday, February 18, 2007

How Could This Happen?

I've done everything I thought I could to make it all not true, but I have to own up to it. I... Greazy Tony, like Justin Timberlake. Let me first clarify that I think his music is utter garbage. I believe he should be blocked from ever singing again by a joint congressional resolution. That said, I think he's pretty funny, and if he just wants to show up and host SNL from time to time I'm all for it.

His December '06 appearance on SNL re-aired last night and Inky and I watched the "Dick in a box" and "Homelessville" skits and he's damn good at comedy. We were both amazed the last time he hosted, in '05 that he was able to play roles other then himself. Even though he has sung in the three skits he was best in, he pulled it off well. I'm actually ok with him being in the next Shrek movie now, but that doesn't mean I'm going anywhere near Alpha Dog!

If you get a chance to check out "Dick in a box" and if you haven't seen it yet be prepared to laugh you ass off. And as long as you're at youtube, you might as well check out "My box in a box" put together by a Timberlake fan. It's pretty good too.


_

2 comments:

Angry Inky said...

This is why people think you are gay!!

ycpgreazy said...

I know, I know, I know. But you have to admit that this shit was great.