Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Top 100 Songs of '06: 100-71

Now that 2007 is under way, I feel as if I can throw some dirt on 2006's casket. So for the next 4 days I will post the 100 songs I most enjoyed in the year that was. I'll do 30 a day for the first three days and then the top 10 with more info on the last day. I know you are all beside yourselves in antisipation so with out further delay here are the first 30.


100) Flyleaf - I'm So Sick.
99) Peaches - Boys wanna Be Her.
98) be your own PET - We Will Vacation.
97) The Be Good Tanyas - For The Turnstiles.
96) The Ditty Bops - Fish to Fry.
95)Pearl Jam - Inside Job.
94) Goldfrapp - Ooh La La.
93) Regina Spektor - Fidelity.
92) Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris - I Dug Up a Diamond.
91) The Long Blondes - Christmas is Cancled This Year.
90) Lady Sovereign - Random.


89) Weird Al Yankovic - White and Nerdy
88) KT Tunstall - Other Side of the World
87) Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
86) Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins - The Big Guns
85) Sarah McLachlan - River
84) Dresden Dolls - Sing
83) Corrine Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
82) Ani DiFranco - Subconcious
81) The Living End - 'Till The End. (This is a great Aussie Rock group who have been at it for years. Their newest record is pure rock through and through and delivers a few of my favorites from this year.
80) The Cardigans - I Need Some Fine Wine and You Need To Be Nicer.


79) Sia - Broken Bisket.
78) Regina Spektor - On the Radio.
77) Alexa Ray Joel - Now it's Gone
76) Clare Bowditch - Little Self Centred Queen
75) Pretty Girls Make Graves - The Nocturnal House
74) Killing Heidi - Waiting
73) Morningwood - Jetsetter
72) Something for Kate - Oh Kamikaze
71) Neko Case - John Saw That Number

_

No comments: