Thursday, December 21, 2006

Making, and Checking Twice.

It's that time of year again. The time when every website, magazine and TV show puts out their list of Ten Best, Ten Worst, 100 biggest, or Top 25 of 2006. Here at TGWOOfY I love making lists, and I have posted a good amount of them over the year I've been keeping this blog up. I did my top 50 favorite songs of all time, and my top 25 favorite records of all time. I also did my 50 favorite songs from 2005, along with the ongoing saga that is the top 5 people I can cheat on Inky with.

So why stop now? Starting tomorrow I will be posting my Top 25 records of 2006 which will take me through to just about the end of the year. Then in January I will be posting my 100 favorite songs of the year, which I did a half way version of in June.

Be there, or be two right triangles with their hypotenuse's back to back.

_

No comments: