Thursday, November 02, 2006

Inky and Greazy on the air (and the net)


Well the time if nigh. Greazy Tony will once again take to the airwaves high above York Pennsylvania. I will be doing a guest spot on my old college radio station on November 17th from 11 to Midnight. My program will be called “An Hour of Oz” and I will be spinning the best music from the antipodes. I will be mixing the old with the new, but the one thing they will all have in common is the lucky land. So click on over to the station's website and select the “FM server” under listen live on the right side of the page. Friday the 17th of November at 11:00 PM York time, Saturday the 18th of November at 3:00 PM Sydney time. Be there!

2 comments:

Angry Inky said...

Ummm. There is no mention of your fine partner, Inky. I'm offended.

ycpgreazy said...

I rather thought you would want to herald your own arrival to the air waves.