Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gimmie a Bobbie.

There are very few reasons I am thankful for having worked for a giant corporate life sucker. On of those reasons, however, it the Turkey Bobbie. The company I worked for was headquartered in Delaware, and so they big wig's there all seamed to like a place called Capriotti's. The special creation of Capriotti's it basically Thanksgiving dinner on a roll, which they call a Bobbie. Take everything from your table tomorrow and throw it on a sub roll with a touch of mayo and you have a sandwich that is capable of inducing orgasm. If you don't believe me just look on your plate when you're done. Those little pools of liquid may look like gravy mixed with mayo, but there not. Gross, sorry. I'm caught up in a sandwich frenzy. I just found out that Capriotti's has come to my home area, now that they have a store in Lancaster PA. I guess I have one more thing to be thankful for tomorrow.

_

No comments: