Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Didn't know she was Irish.

Anyone who knows me, knows there are only a few things in this world I hate more then Britney Spears (Lukas from Rockstar, The Black Eyed Peas and The Pussy Cat dolls are on this list.) To that end, I take every chance I can to poke fun at Brit. So here she goes having her second demon spawn just 363 days after she pushed out the first one. There was a time in this country when kids were called Irish Twins when they were both born with in a calendar year of each other, now we just call them trailer trash. Honey, please! You're supposed to let that thing heal up before you let k-fed go poking around in there. It's a vagina, not a clown car. My theory is that Britney will only let Kevin fuck her on December 15, as an early Christmas present. (Do the math people) and so we will all have to go through this again next year at this time. I hope she's setting some money aside for these kids, because with there combined gene pool they are gonna need it!

_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heck is that sculpture all about! ;)