Friday, May 26, 2006

It's Memorial Day, Time to raise the Flagg.

I posted back in March about my forth coming 30th birthday party, which is going to be GI Joe teamed. The star of the show it the USS Flagg, which is the massive GI Joe aircraft carrier that is almost 8 feet long. My folks wouldn't get me the Flagg back in '85 and '86 when it was first put out, and I have been bitching about it since then, so my mother stepped up and bankrolled my acquisition of the toy earlier this year. It has been sitting in pieces in my basement for two months, because everyone knows you can't play with the gifts before the party, but now it the time to Raise the Flagg! This weekend is a short one for me, because I am working Saturday and Monday so I only have Sunday to get the job done, but I think I'm up to it. More on the Flagg, and my party later.

1 comment:

Libertarian Commentarian said...

That's good work out of you Admiral. And that's good work out of Susan as well.